One of us! One of us!


Friday 30 December 2011

Well hello,

My name is Gray and you have stumbled on my particular bloodsplattered corner of the internet... It's ok, you can stay, just mind the things in the shadows.

I suppose I'm one part academic, one part horror hostess and one part gin fuelled vitriol? Here you will find my opinion on horror, new and old. I have a tendancy to ramble and I adore going off the point. I may develop some sort of scoring system, but I have no illusions and know that it would include some sort of 'hottie' factor for those particular Kyle Gallner/Leigh Whannell moments in films... A girl has to have her vices y'know?

This blog will be a mix of reviews and sort of mini articles I suppose. All easy to find if you use the tags :D

If you wish to know more about the girl behind this, and venture out of this lovely bloodstained bubble, I have a twitter http://www.twitter.com/spookflower and a tumblr: http://www.spookflower.tumblr.com althought I don't know why you would want to, given that it is a PINK bloodstained bubble....

No comments:

Post a Comment